About Scuba Diving
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater?
If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you.
PADI dive shops offer this program either in a pool, off a beach, or from a dive boat. You can try scuba close to home or while you’re on vacation at a dive destination. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
Are you ready to try it out?
- Certain medical conditions will stop you from diving. If you have a heart condition, have had history of lung problems, please check with your Padi professional.
- Bookings must be confirmed and paid prior to your experience.
- While booking you must submit a copy of a photo ID, including address, i.e. Aadhaar card, Driving license, Passport or PAN cards will not be accepted.
- Swim wear or something you are happy to get wet in must be worn by all participants and is not provided by Netrani Adventures.
- Anybody smelling of alcohol will not be permitted to dive and there will be no refund.
- There is no smoking in the dive centre or on the boat.
- Water and light snacks will be provided during your trip.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen / sunglasses and hats.
- Read & accept the booking conditions attached to the booking confirmation email.
- Minimum age for DSD is 10 years. There is no maximum age limit.
- We also offer certification diving courses.
- Covid-19 safety Measures :
- We have all types of safety Measures for Covid-19.
- Equipment’s will be disinfected after individual use.
- Boat will be equipped with onboard sanitizers.
- Every diver will be provided a experienced buddy for the entire dive.